The morning started off with my long awaited meeting with Quincy the Boston Terrier! I took Sydney with me to Greenwich Park to meet Quincy and his two Boston sisters - Dottie and Pippin (and also their human parents).
In front of the famous Greenwich Mean Time clock at the Royal Observatory.
After the meetup, the kids hit the hay for some naps and Papa and Nana went to the British Museum. Afterwards, I took the kids and met them in Camden Town - which is a giant market for many blocks.
As soon as we got there, we were starving. So we ate Martin style - got some fresh fruit from a vendor and parked it on the sidewalk. Raspberries, blueberries, bananas...

During our walk - post Camden Town - we found an interesting statue coming out of a storefront window. Of course, Papa and Chase took advantage of the photo op.

Papa and I discussing our next move. The verdict... more walking!!!! (By the way - our big 10k race is the next day - apparently the walking didn't hurt my big PR!)

Walking with the squirrels. The kids were obsessed with doing 1, 2, 3 (which is where they swing between two adults arms while walking). I think they are fighting over who gets to do it in this picture.

Back to the river walk.. we find someone dressed up in an old homemade looking Mickey costume. Papa thinks it will be a good idea to let Chase see him.


No comments:
Post a Comment