Tuesday, September 21, 2010

August 17, 2010 - Lake Visit and Chinese Presents!

We enjoyed a fun weekend at the lake at Papa and Nana's house. All the kids (and Bostons) were life jacketed up and ready to swim.

Uncle B seemed to be the point person for kids in the water. Juggling the three 2 year olds.. and here comes Sophie!

Sydney relaxing a little by floating...

After the lake, it was time for lunch, I think it was a late lunch because Chase fell asleep in his highchair! First time it has ever happened - glad I had the camera nearby.

After naps, we had a little photo session with the kids and their presents from Auntie Katie from China! How cute are they? So cute that I couldn't pic just one group shot.




Then it was time for hugs. Sisterly love.

Sydney trying to give Chase some sisterly love as well.. and Lily getting in on that one.

Cousin love

Chase being silly... right Papa???!!!!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: