Since it was Bryn, Al and the girls' last morning in Orlando, we had a pool get together. Regrettably, I don't have many pics of the girls here, but I do have them on video (which I will try to post).
Syd and Chase playing on the giant fountain mat in the shallow end.
Trying to find which one is going to blast up next.
Now this picture below is a first of its kind. Chase actually walked up to this car, put his arm on it and POSED. He actually wanted his picture taken. This was a first - he must have really liked this car.

We made it to Universal Islands of Adventure after a quick dinner and went straight to Seuss Landing where all the kiddie rides are located. Notice how Sydney is posing in the next two pictures: I think its the surfboard pose.

One of their favorite rides - One Fish, Two Fish! Its like the Dumbo ride, but you get sprayed by fish from time to time. Often enough though that we always came away wet.

I wanted a churro and so did Chase, so we left Papa and Sydney (who wanted ice cream) and went and sat down to wait for them.
Uh-oh! Papa and Sydney are back from getting ice cream and what did they bring? Ice cream for Chase! So, now he is double fisting desserts...

While Papa, is single fisting TWO desserts! No, he is actually just helping Sydney clean up the sides of her cone.


No comments:
Post a Comment