Saturday, April 24, 2010

April 19, 2010 - I ran the Boston Marathon!

3:39:12 PR!!!!

On Monday I did my first Boston Marathon. I set a new personal best for myself and had so much fun. The crowds were amazing and the entire weekend went perfectly.

One of the best parts of my race was the last .2 miles when I got to high five Sydney on my way to the Finish Line. :)

After going through the chute, getting my food and gear, I finally met up with Sydney and Papa.


Yay!  "Now, are you ready for a Duck Boat Tour, Mama?"  (The answer was.. Yes!)

Let it be known that Sydney also got to drive the Duck Boat (I didn't have my camera) and that the tour was followed by some awesome lobster bisque (followed by some Dunkin' Donuts which became a staple in Papa and Sydney's diet while on the trip).

When I got home on Tuesday, Chase wanted to model the hardware. :) He had a fun weekend with his Daddy - even hitting the Cavs playoff game. Lucky guys!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: