Friday, April 23, 2010

April 18, 2010 - Boston Marathon Weekend

We had a great weekend in Boston for the Boston Marathon! Katie showed up and surprised us - with Artie and Chloe in tow (AJ, too :) )  On Sunday, we went to the Expo and walked to Boston University to stock up on Terrier stuff.  It was a great day.

While walking to the Expo, we passed the finish line - and decided to take advantage of the photo op.


The Bostons in Boston got a lot of attention.


Sydney with her Auntie Katie and her Terrier cousins.


The Finish Line. I can't even tell you how happy I was to see this on Monday.


Two Boston Marathoners and a future Boston Marathoner.


Team Hoyt was at the Expo and Katie and Sydney got a picture with Dick Hoyt.  It looks like his son is in the picture, but its actually just a picture of him behind them!  I did pass Team Hoyt on Monday while I was running.  They were getting a lot of cheers.  Luckily, I passed them on a hill so the loud cheers helped propel my up the hill.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

E-Speed said...

Glad you had a good time in Boston!