Here I am post-race with my babies!!! Didn't Daddy dress them cute???
Our pace group leader gave me the sign after the race.
Family shot!!!
Family shot with Sydney hamming it up!
My mom and her neighbor/running partner Teresa also did the race - they did the Half Marathon (13.1 miles). They did great and loved the hills (I kid).
Popping our medals!

1 comment:
Ky you did a fantastic job! I am so glad you gutted it out after Garman to come in under 3:40 and get the BQ.
Just know that on a flatter course you would have had quite a bit more time to spare. This course was tough this year and anyone who came close to their goal did a fantastic job.
So thrilled you made it to the BQ! Hopefully I will see you out at some more local races and maybe in Boston next year!
Post a Comment