Sunday, September 13, 2009

September 13, 2009 - A Night at the Wallers

We always have a good time getting ready for bed. Sydney loves the fact that she and Chase match tonight!


Sydney helps her baby brother "read" a book...


Next its time to brush teeth!

The first thing Chase does when he walks in his bathroom every night is stand right on the monster rug and then look up at me and smile. I am so happy to have a photo of this!

We brush Chase's teeth every night, but tonight, Sydney wanted to help.

Here, Chasey, let me brush your dogs for you...


No, thank you, Sydney!


Here Chasey, its easy. See, I can do it just fine!


Okay, have a crack at it, sis!


After brushing teeth we drink some water to rinse.


Now that Chase is in bed, its time for Sydney to clean up. First up, floss!


After I give her a good scrub, its her turn to clean her teeth. What a good girl!


Now its time for bed... wait a minute, Sydney got new bedding!
And she loves it!!!!


And loves to jump on the bed (no matter how many times I read her the "Five Little Monkeys Book.")




Okay, now I am ready for bed! Where's Sammy? (Um.. he left when you were jumping all crazy!)



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No more monkeys jumping on the bed!