Sunday, September 27, 2009

September 20, 2009 - Last Long Run Before the Marathon

With the Akron Marathon approaching quickly, I had to get one last long run in. I decided to take the kids on a beautiful 8 mile run along the Towpath in the Cuyahoga Valley National Park.

Before we started, Sydney wanted to check out some of the little waterfalls.


My kids are lounging on their ride.


One of the highlights for the kids was going through a tunnel. Syd liked to yell "Hello! Hello!" when we went through.


The path runs along the river underneath the toll road bridges. Uh-oh - looks like I have a couple of sleepyheads on my hands!


We come back on a long wooden bridge through the marshy area that runs next to the river.. (still passed out 1/4 Terriers)


I love it. My babies never complain on our long runs.. never. They just chill, enjoy the scenery, and when the time is right, take a nap.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: