Friday, January 28, 2011

December 24, 2010 - Ice Skating and Santa Preparations

The kids, Papa, and I enjoyed an evening of ice skating on Christmas Eve...  There was hardly anyone there AND it was free!  It was so much fun and Papa learned to ice skate.  The funny thing is that he thinks he is as good as Sydney - but I beg to differ.  Wish I was better able to post videos on here.

Here's our girl...


Papa helping Chase


Papa and Sydney - notice one person is skating circles around another person who has snow all over their backside.


Time to put the finishing touches on the cookies for Santa!


Sydney makes sure the frosting tastes okay


Chase is focused on the task at hand...


Nana loves her helpers


Cheese!


Before Syd went to bed we went to the Santa Tracker and saw Santa flying by the Eiffel Tower!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: