Sunday, June 20, 2010

May 15, 2010 - Cleveland Marathon Kid's Run

For the Cleveland Marathon weekend, we decided to have the kids do the fun run.. because they usually like that stuff.  The whole weekend was a little bit of a fiasco - especially MY RACE but we won't get into that :(

Chase was not into his race.  As soon as they said go and all the kids started running, Chase dropped to the ground and started crying..  I had to put him on my hip and jog to the finish.


He was a little happier when he got his medal!  Way to go, bud!


Sydney did great in her run.  I have a video, too, but am having trouble posting it.  She LOVES these runs.


Post race participants.  I had to place Chase on the ground in this picture... because he was hysterical again and refused to stand up next to the girls.  I sure love him.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: