Sunday, May 3, 2009

May 3, 2009: Cincinnati Flying Pig Marathon

26.2 miles
3:56:39

I finished!!!!


See my medal!


I had an awesome time doing the Flying Pig. Everything went perfectly and I couldn't have asked for a better race. I accomplished my secret goal of sub 4:00 hours, and looked good doing it (like my custom Boston Terrier race jersey?)

Team Waller came out to support Mama during the final stretch and was happy to see me finish.


I am, however, already having trouble with muscle pain at this point and couldn't bend down for a picture..

My two babies :)


Yay - Mommy is back! Hook me up!!!!!


Seriously, I am REALLY happy you are back, Mama!!!!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Great Job!

Bryn and Allison said...

Awesome time Ky! I'm glad you had such a good race. And the pics and video of the kid's races were soooo cute!