Sunday, October 26, 2008

Weekend continued...

Our visit would not be complete without Papa showing Sydney how to do something. In this case, it was carving a pumpkin. Sydney watches Papa scoop the guts out to make a jack-o-lantern..


And when it was complete and time to go, we had her and Chase pose by her little project!


Once we got back to St. Joe it was time for the neighborhood Halloween party. I went solo for most of it and it was hard to control Syd and Chase with all the madness of kids running around. Lucky for Sydney.. because she went crazy.

She hit up the sweets table like a maniac.. I couldn't believe it. I would try to control her and then I would look and another kid would be giving her a cupcake or candy. It was crazy.. The aftermath pics speak for themselves..



Posted by Picasa

No comments: